READ AND AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE COMPUTER USE GUIDELINES OF THE LIBRARY BY SIGNING AN INTERNET USE
AGREEMENT TO BE KEPT ON FILE AT THE LIBRARY BEFORE THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THE PUBLIC ACCESS
COMPUTERS OR WIRELESS INTERNET AVAILABLE AT THE LIBRARY. PLEASE COME INTO THE LIBRARY TO READ THE COMPLETE COMPUTER USE POLICY
KEY POINTS OF THE POLICY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- The internet service is filtered in compliance with the Cihldren's Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- There are age restrictions for internet usage by minors
- Staff cannot provide
individual training concerning Internet use or computer skills.
- All public computer
resources at the library are provided equally to all library patrons.
- Patrons are restricted to one hour of use per
person per day. Time extensions may be granted at the librarian's discretion.
- Wireless service is available and subject to the same signed computer use agreement
- The Library does not offer wireless users an option for printing at this time.
access is currently available for use only during the hours the Library location
is scheduled to be open.
Library reserves the right to terminate a computer session at any time for any
engages in inappropriate behavior as defined in this policy will be warned.
Additional penalties may be applied depending on the nature of the infraction
including but not limited to:
- Loss of access to computer resources at the Library.
ban from the Library and loss of all Library privileges.
repayment of funds expended in unauthorized use, investigation, and any